Tel 0476-33-5109 Narita International Airport Terminal 2, 1-1 Furugome, Narita-City, Chiba 282-0004 Japan
- ¥3,900 -
- nine hours is open 365 days a year, offering stays for prices starting at just 3,900yen. Reserve quickly and save with our early bird discount plan.For your convenience, check in anytime.Drop off your luggage before sightseeing or take a quick shower before dinner. Our flexible services accommodate your personal plans.
- ¥1,500 -
- 09:00 - 18:00
- The first 1 hours is charged at 1,500 JPY, with 500 JPY charged for any additional hour thereafter. Usage of bed and shower is included in these prices.Any time between 9:00 and 18:00. Please use freely to freshen up by having a rest or taking a shower while you wait for your next flight or during your transit.
- ¥1,000 -
- 24hours opening
- The usage of the shower is charged at 1,000 JPY, and can be used anytime during your 1 hour stay. We have complimentary towels, shampoos, and body soaps ready for your use so please come empty-handed.Free to use 24 hours a day. Please use freely to freshen up before your sightseeing, work or during your transit.
How to use
|Payment is required.|
|ninehours has separate facilities for men and women. After putting/storing your belongings in the locker, change into our exclusive ninehours clothing.|
|Bath towels, shampoo, conditioner and toothbrushes are provided.|
|Sleeping PodSleeping Pod|
|Please enjoy a restful sleep in our comfortable capsule unit.|
- Sleeping Pod
- 1. Check-inPayment is required.
- 2. Lockerninehours has separate facilities for men and women. After putting/storing your belongings in the locker, change into our exclusive ninehours clothing.
- 3. ShowerBath towels, shampoo, conditioner and toothbrushes are provided.
- 4. Sleeping PodPlease enjoy a restful sleep in our comfortable capsule unit.
Check-in, Check-out, and Extensions
Check-in begins at 2pm and you have until 10am the following morning to check out. There are no extensions.
All guests must check out daily. While lockers are reserved for you throughout your stay, sleeping pods are not available for use between 10:00 - 14:00 to facilitate cleaning. Please ensure to take your belongings with you or leave them in the lockers when going out. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Cancelling or Changing a Reservation
Call us at nine hours Narita：0476-33-5109
If you are arriving later than 24:00, please call us at 0476-33-5109. If we have not heard from you and you have not arrived by 24:00, your reservation will be cancelled.
If you have chosen to pay upon check-in, you will be required to pay for the entire stay (partial payments are not allowed). Please note that no refunds will be made for cancellations after check-in.
Methods of Payment
Payment can be made by cash or via credit card (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB).
Width 36cm x Depth 57cm Upper level 84cm Lower level 90cm
Please leave your oversized luggage at the luggage storage counter on the Terminal 2, arrival /departure floor. If you bring with you, we are not accepted inside of our hotel.
Storage of your luggage before check-in
You can check your luggage at the front desk if you arrive before the check-in time. You are responsible for the safety of your valuable things. If you are sending us your luggage before your stay, please send it to arrive on your check-in date, specifying the guest name (in alphabet) and the check-in date on your commercial invoice. And also we are not accepted the oversized luggage does not fit in our lockers.
After check-in, when leaving the facility please return the locker key to the front desk. If you lose your key during your stay, we will bear the exchange fee (5,000 yen / Tag 2,000 yen). Please note that keys will be refunded even if you see them at a later date.
Please receive a bath towel, face towel loungewear and a toothbrush at the front desk upon your arrival. Hair dryers are located on wash room. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are provided in each shower unit.
Inside the Sleeping Pod
Sleeping pods measure 110cm wide by 220cm deep by 110cm tall. Each sleeping pod features our Sleep Ambient Control System for lighting control.
There are no laundry facilities (washing machines) on the premises.
Food and Drink
Please refrain from eating and drinking in your sleeping pod.
Damaged or sullied bedding, intentional or otherwise, is subject to a 5000 yen cleaning fee.
Accommodation for children
Children over 7 years of age will be charged the adult rate. Boys and girls are to have separate sleeping pods. Children between 4 and 6 years old can sleep in the same sleeping pods as their parents/guardians of the same gender at half the adult rate. (For children under 3 years old, please contact the hotel directly.) If only using the shower children under 6 years of age will be charged half the adult rate. Minors under 16 years of age staying by themselves will need the consent of their parents or guardian.
Click here to download a parental consent form, and submit the completed form to the reception upon arrival.
We can offer corporate contracts. Corporate customers that wish to make regular use of our facilities should contact us for further details at 03-6721-5963